Monday, December 29, 2008

Belated Merry Xmas

I’ve been soooooooooooooooo busy with wedding related stuff. We have over 300 guests coming to the wedding, including a bunch of international ones; things are crazy.

On book 5 of HP reread. Loving them all over again. *g*

Photo of my beautiful daughter with her baby cousin on Xmas morning. She’s obsessed with that damn dog!


Labels: , ,


2 comment(s):

Blogger ValVega said...

Should say that my boxer is 11 months old and my sister's Chihuahua #1 is 3 months old.

Madrid (my boxer) is OBSESSED with Don Ramon. She follows him around all over the house sniffing his privates and just watching him with love-sick puppy eyes. Don Ramon, doesn't even acknowledge her most of the time. The woes of love LOL

12/29/2008 08:47:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering what you ladies were up to.

You should enter that picture into some sort of contest. It's truly hilarious. Don Ramon -with his pink ribbon (LMAO)- looks scared.

12/29/2008 09:29:00 AM